Saturday, December 5, 2009

Secret Engagement Captured on video!

Groom-to-be Kris and I have been friends for over a year, since videotaping several community theater projects he has starred in or directed. He wanted to make his engagement to girlfriend memorable, so he arranged me to be at the end of Navy Pier just before sunset with my video camera to capture the whole thing!

With a little help from my hubby, Kris put a wireless microphone inside his jacket so that the heartfelt words could also be captured on tape! As Kris knelt down, I couldn't help but think back to my first date with my husband, Mike, as it was right here on the pier almost 10 years ago!

And what a great idea to videotape this! To be honest, I have no idea what Mike said when he proposed to me. He got down on one knee, and everything is fuzzy from there on out! With video, these sights and sounds will be fresh in their minds forever! :)

I can't wait to videotape your wedding in October! Congrats again Kris and Danielle!!!



No comments: