Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby S | Bartlett, IL newborn photography

I was excited to meet new clients for this session! Many thanks to Stephanie Zych for the referral (and stay tuned for our upcoming Referral Rewards Program!)

Here is Baby S. Isn't she sweet?! She was only four days old when I photographed her. My youngest newborn yet! I arrived at the session armed with lotsa fabric backdrops and some new props: cheesecloth wraps and newborn headbands! And wouldn't you know it, she wasn't too sleepy...she wanted to check out her new home, big brother and even her doggie siblings! We had to keep bribing her with milk to keep her drowsy for the classic sleepy newborn pictures :)




And her big brother was really excited to check out the photos on the camera! Here's my favorite photo of them together :)





Congrats on expanding your new family! It really is a blessing to have two young siblings growing up together; I'm so glad my girls are that close in age. My best advice is to sleep when they sleep! :)

No comments: