Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Freelance Videography

Please note: The following video Copyright belongs to Modern Image Studios. All editing also done by by MIS staff, not myself.

This was a wedding I videotaped for Modern Image Studios. I've been shooting for them for 4 years now, to fill in dates that I haven't already booked for my own company. They are a great studio, and I really enjoy working with the staff photographers and getting to videotape some larger events than I normally would capture with my own company.

This was just such a fabulous wedding that I had to share it with everyone. My 4-year-old daughter is EXTREMELY jealous that this bride got married next to Sue the Dinosaur. To be honest, I was too! It was just a beautiful beautiful event from start to finish. I haven't had the honor to capture too many Jewish ceremonies before, and it was just so heartfelt that I had tears in my eyes by the end! And the epic sweeping music from Jurassic Park that played right before the processional was a great nod to the location they chose: The Field Museum in downtown Chicago.

All primary cinematography was by me, except for a couple rear ceremony shots. ALL EDITING was done by Modern Image Studios. Again, MIS owns the copyright. I just wanted to share my videography skills. :)

No comments: