Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby J | Bartlett, IL Newborn Photography & Video

Congrats to the Reed family for their latest addition: Baby J! This is baby boy #3 for them, and I think they just make the most beautiful babies! I've been videotaping/photographing their family for the past 6 years now, I have to say that I feel so blessed to be able to capture another special milestone, and that they feel comfortable enough to ask me to be with them just hours after giving birth!





I also captured video which will be incorporated into a 1st birthday video of Baby J's growth!





A few days later I visited their house, and Baby J looked so different already! Huge changes happen in newborn in those first few weeks. Even if you don't have a professional photographer, make sure to document their growth with pictures and video often!



I love this pose! I saw it on Pinterest a while back, and luckily mom saw it too and loved it! Mom's hand was right by the baby in case one of the big brothers got a case of the wiggles. They did a fantastic job. Mom had them practice without the baby for a day or two before the photo shoot! I just love how all the colors pull together!



Is this not the most precious moment ever?!?!


...closely followed by this shot. Mom didn't want to be in the photos because...well, she just had a baby! But I couldn't resist snapping this shot of her sitting on the floor and calming Baby J. You don't have to have your hair or nails perfect. You just need to love and that will shine through the image until nothing else is visible!


Hugs and kisses to Baby J's family. May the boys sleep well for you so that you can match their energy each day! :)


3 comments:

Jessica Kubit said...

these are amazing Linnea! Such a sweet baby!

Lacee said...

OMG, these are beautiful! Great work :)

Dawn Littleton said...

These are wonderful images. The family is going to flip! Especially of all 3 of the kids together WOW!