Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Closet Boutique Fashion Show! | Bartlett, IL video and photo services

Martha from the Closet Boutique (located inside Banbury Fair by the Bartlett train station) is a Bartlett gem! For the past 5-ish years she has been hosting bi-annual fashion shows to bring local friends, businesses and artists together for a night of fun!

Her company description is: "Where fashion is fun again at any age and any size. Full service ladies shop with great accessories,tops, bottoms, belts, shoes, hats, and more." I'm personally in love with her scarves and headbands, but I do have several favorite dresses and outfits from the Closet Boutique as well!

I've been videotaping every fashion show since her first one, but this one was different. I manned my husband on video and I was the photographer for the first time! Oh what fun! :)

As if the fashion show wasn't enough, Martha organizes local dance troupes to perform in intervals as the models change clothing.







Here's a slideshow of the fashions and entertainment from the night. Hope to see you at Martha's Fall Fashion Show! Stay tuned for dates!






1 comment:

Robin aka "Serafina" said...

Hey there, How would I go about seeing all the photos you took of us (we're the belly dancers on this page) from the Banbury Fair show? Please PM me at serafina@serafinadances.net Thanks!